Kent Rackett, Esq., a certified tax attorney with over a decade of experience in the legal and accounting industries, provides strategic legal tax, franchise tax, and accounting services to both individuals and businesses. Esquire Tax Solutions is a one-stop shop for self-employed professionals and small businesses alike, providing them both with legal and tax consultation.
Whether you are anticipating serious tax problems requiring a tax savvy advocate or are self-employed or a small business owner seeking financial clarity, I look forward to hearing from you. Don't face sensitive tax situations which require immediate attention alone.
Can’t Meet In Person – No Problem
Many engagements handled virtually with a POWER OF ATTORNEY. Fax or Email me your Tax Notice and I will Review it for FREE and call you Back! Solve your Tax Problem. Get Peace of Mind TODAY..It’s Fast and Easy!
Email Me Your Tax Questions
Call 202-340-7040, Text or Contact Us Today for a Phone Consultation
Responsive & Easy To Work With
- Help manage your tax situation with the IRS
- Get the advice you need to grow your business
- Develop a relationship with a lawyer you can trust!
- Great alternative to a larger law or accounting firm where you feel like “Just another client!”
- Perfect for self employed or small business owners who need to utilize the services of both a lawyer and accountant.
Recent Learning Center Posts
The federal income tax filing due date is automatically extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020. Taxpayers can also defer federal income tax…
If are working as an independent contractor, freelancer, or you have started your own business, you are required to pay self-employment tax to the government.…